Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spreading the Word

For someone who wasn't going to do this on a regular basis until the Olympics start, I seem to have become very regular. I wanted to let you know that if you think any of your friends, relatives or offspring would be interested in reading my blog please feel free to pass on the address. I know some of you have already done that and that is great. Many of you have friends who will be out of the country during the Olympics so this will be one way to have them keep in touch with how the Canadians are doing. I hope to get to at least one of the medal presentation ceremonies and take some pictures if possible. I have so many ideas about what I would like to do, but until I get my schedule and actually get out there, I don't know how realistic those ideas are.

No comments:

Post a Comment