Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Revised schedule


I promised my grandson that I would include his picture from the mint as well. He is getting tired of just seeing his sister's picture in my blog!! So this is all 4 of my grandchildren at the mint with the medals in the foreground.
I received my revised schedule today from Speed Skating Canada. It is similar to the last one but now I am working with someone else most of the time which is good. My training is on the 10th and 11th and I start my first shift on the 12th. They also sent me the code of conduct and special instructions like my uniform and picture id which will be waiting for us at the training sessions. Just 10 days to go now until I fly out there. I can't wait.

4 comments:

  1. Great picture of the kids, except for my grumpy Wesley :-( Joys of an almost-three-year-old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When they are your grandchildren they are all cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,
    Jane sent me the link to your blog, which I have been following for over a week. Your excitement is catching. Jane may have told you that I live in Brisbane, Australia. Aussies don't know much about winter sports, so as a Canadian, they look at me as an "expert", which I am not.
    I was a volunteer for the Commonwealth Games here in Brisbane in 1982 and had a wonderful time, as I'm sure you will in Vancouver. Not long now until you leave for the experience of a lifetime.
    Cheers, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome aboard, Gail. I feel as if I know you already through Jane. Technology is so wonderful! 8 days and counting. I can hardly wait. Thanks for the comment. It is great to know people are actually following.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete