Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Using the Blog

Well I am back at it again! I wanted to let you know that you can comment on anything you read on the blog by clicking on the word comment below each of the entries. So if you have any questions or if you just want to comment on something I have said, you can add a comment. A window pops up which you write in and then it is posted on the comment site. Just be aware that if you comment that your comments will be read by anyone else who is reading the blog. I think that is so neat, though, because that way it will be as if you are all there with me. Of course if you want to comment anonymously you can always email me directly from the profile page.
I am waiting to get my schedule which is supposed to come this week. I will then have an idea how much time I will have to take in other things.
There is a really neat website for the Olympics which allows you to type in the address where you are staying and the place you would like to go and up pops the transportation links you need to take to get there. So in my case, for example it tells me to take the #99 bus to the Canada Line (monorail line) to the end . I can then walk 1.5 km to the Boathouse or take a Shuttle bus to the Speed Skating Oval and then walk the 3 blocks to the Boathouse. It is a very handy tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment